With the help of diverse practical and theoretical knowledge created jointly by members from different sectors, the network intends to:
- organize events to promote knowledge sharing and networking, facilitate working relationships and the development of processes between the actors of the Hungarian agroecological transition;
- carry out agroecological awareness-raising, knowledge sharing and the dissemination of good practices;
- embed agroecology in the formal and informal education system;
- formulate and represent policy recommendations;
- advocate for agroecology;
- promote practice-oriented, stakeholder-involved, cross-disciplinary research.
Read more about the Network in this article.
Listen to the story of the Hungarian Agroecology Network:
DIALOGUE #5 MAPPING AGROECOLOGICAL TERRITORIES with Lili Balogh from Agro-Perma-Lab Foundation on Vimeo.
Get in touch with us at: email@example.com ,
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/agrookologiamagyarorszag